In this blog post, I explain what makes Neurolanguage Coaching® an effective and motivating method and why it is, in my opinion, the best way to progress in French and reach your goals!
Before I begin, let me briefly introduce you to this method that was created and developed by Rachel Paling in 2012.
Let’s get started!
1- Neurolanguage coaching®: what is it?
The method consists of using coaching techniques and neuroscience knowledge to accompany people in their language learning and help them reach their goals.
The Neurolanguage Coaching® method follows a clear process and uses unique models.
2- What makes it effective and motivating?
There are many reasons why Neurolanguage Coaching® is an efficient and motivating method. I have tried to summarise them in three points :
- Coaching, a powerful tool
- An efficient process and sustainable results thanks to Neurosciences
- The Neurolanguage coach, an ally for the coachee
1- Coaching is a powerful tool
– The program is 100% personalized: the coachee sets his objectives according to his or her own needs and preferences. With a tailor-made program, the coachee is more motivated to learn and progress.
– The coachee gets a clear vision of his learning path. The coachee knows where he is starting from, where he is going, and what are the different steps to achieve his goal : he is more motivated to put energy into the process.
– The coach is constantly focusing on the goals and the achievement of these goals and thus the results. The coachee has a clear vision of his progress and it encourages him to continue.
2- An efficient process and sustainable results thanks to Neurosciences
Neurolanguage Coaching® uses neuroscience to create a perfect learning state during the coaching sessions.
Based on what we know about the brain and how it learns (connection, association, attention, motivation…), the coach works hand in hand with the coachee and guides him/her through this learning process.
The coach brings self-awareness to the coachee. The coachee better understands how his brain functions in a learning process : he understands how to learn more efficiently.
3- The Neurolanguage coach, an ally for the coachee
The coach is at the same time a facilitator for learning, a guide, an expert, and an accountability partner.
The coach :
- provides support in case of difficulty
- shares his/her expertise in the language
- guides the coachee in the learning process
- focuses on the coachee’s objectives and results.
The Neurolanguage Coaching® process values autonomy and encourages the coachee to take decisions and ownership in the learning process. Coach and coachee have equal status.
The coach’s attitude is always extremely positive, encouraging, and energizing.
The experience of the coachee and expertise of the coach are both used to achieve the best possible result.
If you have any questions regarding this approach ? Book a free discovery call here.